Gain the critical knowledge and tools you need to make smarter decisions for your organization—and yourself.
- Human biases that affect judgment
- Conscious and unconscious choice-drivers
- The effect of emotion on judgment
- Judgmental errors that plague all organizations
- Ways to “de-bias” judgment
- Understanding of choice architecture
- Exploration of the origins of behavioral decision making
- Perception of risk, its impact on choices, and how to better communicate it
- Decision making under uncertainty and what an ideal decision looks like
Choice Architecture in Business
- How businesses and governments are using behavioral economics to design decision making
- The promises and pitfalls of forecasting
- Experimentation and data to optimize performance
- How to become an effective decision architect by redesigning the decision-making context
Want to reread the full program description? Visit our website.
Ready to register? Click the "Add to Cart" button below!