Effective sales managers can significantly increase revenue.
In this intensive Strategic Sales Management program, you will explore characteristics of exceptional sales managers, and get ideas on how you can boost your team’s success and drive your organization's revenue through your role as a sales manager whether in a business-to-business (B2B) or a business-to-consumer (B2C) setting.
The most relevant characteristics of highly effective sales managers are addressed in multiple interactive sessions. Instructors share proven strategies and techniques and tailor the sessions to address the most urgent and important issues facing you and your peers.
You’ll develop the skills you need to draw out the strengths of your sales team and drive revenue. Learn to strengthen your personal leadership coaching, train your direct reports, and create a championship culture. This Strategic Sales Management program will challenge you to consider and try approaches and techniques proven in many industries and inspire you to consistently attain high performance from your sales team.
- Explore proven methods to effectively coach, train, and lead a highly effective sales organization
- Learn techniques to drive your own professional growth and career development
- Analyze your most urgent and important sales management issues
- Explore techniques for more effective communicating, coaching, and training
- Decide on actions to upgrade your sales management performance in your areas of greatest opportunity
- Earn and Certificate of Participation from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education
Who Should Enroll
- Identifying characteristics of high performing sales managers
- Applying coaching methods that work with salespeople
- Training new and experienced salespeople with the persuasion equation
- Continually improving your championship culture including pipeline improvement & tailoring your communication style
- Defining your professional purpose
Emerging sales leaders and mid-career professionals who want an invigorating examination of proven strategic professional sales leadership and management approaches. Expect to learn from the expertise of your instructors as well as the experiences of your fellow participants in a highly interactive, mostly participative learning format. Those with less than 10 years of sales management experience will find this program most beneficial.
This program is designed for:
- Current sales professionals preparing to become managers in B2B and B2C environments
- Current sales managers with less than ten years sales experience interested in benchmarking their practices with proven methods, and improving their effectiveness
- Decision-makers not in sales (i.e. marketing, finance, product development, etc.) who want to understand effective sales management approaches or who want to work more effectively with the sales team