Change initiatives are the vehicles by which strategy is delivered. They represent the most significant dimension in determining whether goals and objectives are achieved.
In this highly interactive two-day program, you’ll delve into the nature of change, why change is important, and why so many of these initiatives fail. Through a sequence of presentations, classroom exercises, cases, and group discussions, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the links between culture, change management, and innovation. With proven frameworks and tools for launching, leading, and realizing value from successful change initiatives, you’ll be able to contribute at a higher level to your organization’s performance and success.
- Drive enduring positive change in your organization
- Develop a culture and operational processes that enable innovation
- Improve return on investment in and value creation through change management
- Launch the right initiatives at the right time and for the right reasons
- Jumpstart your next change initiative with an action plan
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education
Who Should Enroll
- Designing, developing, and deploying innovation
- Using projects as engines of change
- Choosing the best strategy and tactics for different types of change
- Profiling and identifying change agents to prepare your organization for the challenge of change
- Aligning stakeholders behind your vision
- Understanding and overcoming the pervasive resistance to change
- Building trust—and maintaining it
- Maximizing opportunity and realizing value throughout a change initiative
- Addressing problems early—and knowing when to pull the plug
This program is designed for managers who lead or participate in change initiatives for their organizations. Leadership skills developed in this program will benefit for-profit companies, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies alike. Teams are encouraged to attend, as they will return with shared concepts and strategies that improve teamwork and enhance the learning impact across the organization.