What You'll Learn
Why do some cultures thrive while others languish? And what role do leaders play in helping cultures thrive? Organizational cultures are living systems that can be intentionally influenced and developed through a system of interrelated elements.
This program will compel leaders to examine their beliefs and practices pertaining to organizational culture. Through case studies, inquiry, reflection, and discussion, we will engage in critically assessing culture and applying effective action to drive performance. You’ll walk away with the tools to build an extraordinary workplace culture that promotes advancement of both your organization and its people.
- Learn the relationship between culture and performance
- Increase awareness of extraordinary versus mediocre, even toxic, cultures
- Understand the risks of not being intentional about culture
- Inspire leaders to shift into informed action
- Gain actionable insight into elements that work to advance adaptive organizational culture
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard Division of Continuing Education
Who Should Enroll
- Activating the 10 elements of adaptive cultures
- Understanding organizational culture and why it’s important
- Exploring the continuum of corporate culture—the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Advancing cultures through a proven framework
- Translating understanding into action and impact
This program is designed for leaders and influencers who want to positively impact people and performance, better understand the risk and opportunity related to culture, and make a difference in the culture of their organization.