If you’ve reached an inflection point in your career where you’re making increasingly important strategic decisions, this online advanced strategy program will prepare you for these challenges.
This online offering provides you with tools and frameworks for developing a competitive business strategy. Learn how to maximize your strategic advantage and create industry disruption with an integrated, sustainable business model. Expand your ability to analyze market and cost dynamics. Gain insights into the financial profiles of different business models.
Through a carefully designed sequence of business cases, interactive discussions, presentations, and group exercises, you will learn what gives winning organizations their edge in terms of competitive strategy and organizational agility.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
- Construct a competitive business strategy based on sustainable economic advantages and operational alignment
- Analyze the quadrants of your business model, employing field-tested tools and techniques
- Communicate strategic business choices using language and concepts you can share to build buy-in
- Prepare for the full spectrum of strategic challenges and opportunities that leaders face
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education
Who Should Enroll
- Designing and analyzing business models
- Assessing the competitive landscape, including cracks in others’ business models
- Identifying sources of sustainable cost and differentiation advantage
- Evaluating financial footprints and the different paths to profitability
- Relating product uptake to revenue models and investment strategy
- Connecting operational and strategic cost drivers
- Preparing for strategic disruption and organizational realignment
This online program is ideal for:
- Senior leaders who want to gain new insights into business strategy, market dynamics, and competitive advantage
- Leaders moving into new roles where they need to anticipate the complex, interconnected implications of strategic decisions
- Strategy and finance professionals who want to expand their toolkit related to business design and dynamics
While no specific training is required, ideally, participants will have previously studied strategy or attended a program on the fundamentals of strategy. Participants should also have a fundamental understanding of business economics.