Having a strategic plan doesn’t guarantee that you will succeed in achieving your goals, much less sustain them. Once you have your strategy, the crucial question is what do you do next to achieve your goals?
Designed for managers and leaders responsible for the implementation of strategic plans, this program will help you successfully navigate challenges and provide a guided structure for seamless execution and sustainment of organizational, departmental, and project-specific plans.
A strategic plan is a valuable asset when combined with both guided implementation and a sustainment plan. It's the engine that will drive your organization toward a goal or successful change initiative. Your strategic plan without execution and sustainment is a wasted effort.
This unique program introduces elements not found in other strategic planning programs, as it provides an end-to-end approach to the strategic planning process at every touchpoint, and bridges the gap between strategy, execution and sustainability. This seminar provides a systematic framework in which structure follows strategy.
- Discover a forward-thinking winning competitive strategy, superb organizational execution, and the resilience required for sustainability
- Establish a process to embed your strategy into the daily life and operations of the entire company
- Hear tales from the field led by implementation experts from McKinsey & Company
- Create a culminating project that will have you leave with a roadmap for launching strategic plans that meet your organization’s goals
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education
Who Should Enroll
- Frameworks that close the gap between the goals of different teams and departments to successfully execute innovation across an organization
- Developing strategic plan and change initiative roadmaps for sustained value
- Guided implementation to operationalize strategy
- Organizational alignment and adoption
- Strategies for sustaining and renewing plans
This program is designed for team leaders, change agents, project managers, and strategy implementers who are focused on the execution and sustainability of a strategic plan.
Complimentary 100 Days Post-program Online Session (March 24, 2023, from 12:00 –1:40 pm ET)
We invite all participants of our December Beyond Strategic Planning programto a complimentary online session on March 24, 2023. David A. Shore will host this session providing supportive follow-up to any challenges you may have as it relates to any aspects of Beyond Strategic Planningframework revealed during the program. He will use a modified Reciprocity Ring in which everyone will be invited to share something they have been struggling with related to strategic planning, guided implementation, and sustainment. This approach makes it easy to ask for and offer help. Ultimately, this value-added event promises to provide a space to reconvene, problem solve, and network 100 days after departing the Harvard campus. This unique session also introduces an additional critical success factor and includes a mini lecture.