Design thinking has emerged as a powerful new problem-solving approach. It’s used in public, private, and nonprofit sectors for solving tomorrow’s user problems, fueling growth, and delivering a unique customer experience.
Southwest Airlines, United Healthcare, and Audi are among the market leaders who have sustained growth through human-centered design. But any organization can embed this new approach to innovation into its cultures and processes.
This online workshop gives professionals practical tools for applying design thinking principles within their organizations. Learn how to identify hidden customer needs and improve the customer experience through user research, journey mapping, and rapid prototyping.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
- Learn the fundamentals of design thinking and how it can create great customer and employee experiences
- Solve complex challenges using proven design-thinking frameworks
- Combine design-thinking processes with analytical tools
- Improve collaboration across functions, working better across departments
- Understand approaches to building design thinking into your organization and changing the culture
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard Division of Continuing Education
Who Should Enroll
- Why ongoing innovation is critical to sustained growth and differentiated customer experiences
- Design thinking principles and process to enable a Build-Test-Learn approach
- Methods and techniques for user-centered research
- Journey mapping to distill findings, prioritize needs, and create a holistic experience
- Prototyping minimum viable offerings to mitigate risk
- Overcoming organizational barriers to adoption of design thinking
This online program is ideal for professionals seeking to drive innovation and improve customer experiences through design thinking, leverage user-centered approaches to solve problems, and bring design thinking back into their organizations.