Challenges of the digital workplace are not limited to strategy and technology changes. They also include new ways of working with your peers and connecting with your customers. As a result, you might notice that your new agile processes are exposing flaws in your relationships.
In order for you to drive, design, and deliver constant innovation, you have to reframe and customize your approach, connect with your peers across multiple departments, and foster creativity and innovation in complex environments. Most of the time, you will find yourself doing all of this while you work with a variety of challenging people on highly visible programs. Effective leadership requires powerful alliances, yet many of the behaviors that break trust in the workplace are small, subtle, and unintentional.
This four-week program helps leaders understand how to work with others to create more effective interactions. This will help change the way they demonstrate their level of contribution and commitment, and, ultimately, shift the perception others have of them so they can operate with a new level of influence and confidence. Through the use of proven frameworks, tools, and action plans, participants will discover unique ways of working that will help them capitalize on organizational values, maximize team networks, and use disagreement to create competitive advantage.
• Create systematically effective interactions with stakeholders
• Increase your level of contribution and presence when working with others
• Build highly interactive teams that take advantage of hidden talent
• Turn difficult discussions into opportunities for innovation
• Build a personal network of alliances and innovation partnerships
• Why relationships matter and how your behavior is impacting them
• How perception impacts the way you interact with others
• How to use conflict and productive friction in ways that spark creative abrasion
• How to build and use collective genius so that your organization develops talent equity
• How to show up as a trusted advisor and use your strengths strategically
Who Should Enroll
All leaders with at least 5-7 years of experience can gain takeaways from this program. Those with innovation, design, and operation responsibilities will benefit the most from gaining more effective ways to work together in a fast-changing marketplace to manage high-stakes initiatives.
It is particularly helpful for those looking to navigate complex work relationships as they work to align organizational objectives. This program is suitable for managers from mid-size and large organizations.