What You'll Learn
This online program invites emerging women leaders to attend interactive online sessions designed to foster leadership and professional growth.
Women emerging into management roles will build their unique leadership skills through interactive exercises and powerful group discussions. They will gain the skills they need to communicate, negotiate, and lead with confidence.
Rising women leaders seeking a more in-depth program and intensive, on campus experience may be interested in Women Leaders: Advancing Together.
Bringing a Strategic Focus to Your Role
- Increasing your level of contribution
- Aligning capabilities with strategy
- Developing vision
Communicating as a Woman:
- Gender and its impact on communication
- Body language
- Persuasive methods
Building Productive Relationships:
- Becoming a trusted advisor
- Identifying key players in and outside of your organization
- Building confidence and credibility with those in your network
Gender and Negotiation:
- Creating impactful outcomes as a female negotiator
- Winning strategies for negotiations
- Achieving organizational support
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
Who Should Enroll
This program is ideal for high-performing women with 3-7 years experience and the interest to advance their career in leadership roles.